Social Media Manager - Leading e-sports Company
Are you a social media whizz with a love for gaming? Do you have a strong presence and input on social media platforms throughout the gaming communities? Would you like work to combine your most loved hobby? If so - then this is for you!
This is a brilliant role within an innovative and fast-growing company, for both a creative and proactive individual. Experience in working across online gaming communities, forums and online platforms is necessary, as well as the ability to engage with the gaming community and have the knowledge and vocabulary to do so.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- The implementation of social media strategy and executing global campaigns that can both engage and grow audiences.
- Management of communities on all key social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Reddit.
- Assist with producing both broad and targeted campaigns, whilst maintaining strong creative copywriting and content creation skills.
- Produce clear, concise and insightful weekly reports and conduct post campaign reviews as well as evaluating audience response and optimising social media tactics.
- Monitor local social media management to ensure that both brand guidelines and best practice are being followed.
We are really keen to hear from social media management with top written skills and a thorough passion for the online gaming industry; along with a track record of providing the best in class social media campaigns. You will need proven success in keeping online conversation active and the community stimulated.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.