Handle Recruitment is searching for an experienced Social Media Manager for this major record label based in London.
You will work alongside the label marketing team to devise and implement creative and interesting eCRM and social media campaigns, ensuring artists maintain a constant presence within the online space and continue to actively build and engage their fanbase in interesting and innovative ways.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker and be able to demonstrate their ability to plan and implement communication strategies using different styles and tones in order to engage fanbases at all stages of the artist cycle.
- Devise and implement eCRM and social media campaigns for a portfolio of artists across a broad range of social content environments
- Ensure artist has a clear voice and presence on all channels with activity tailored to the specifics of each environment
- Oversee content uploads and follower acquisition to all relevant social properties
- Work with marketing team to devise strategies for the continual growth of fanbases and connection of these audiences to the artist's releases in new and creative ways
- Oversee the creation of all current and emerging social channels for new artists once signed
- Generate copy and content for regular communications to artist's email lists
- Oversee the updating of marketing assets including relevant banners and visual creative on relevant social properties
- Assist and advise marketing managers in the optimisation of social media advertising campaigns
- Work with the digital creative team to run campaigns designed to increase artists' eCRM mailing lists
- Work with the digital creative team to develop new and innovative ways to engage and spread the reach of online fans - including mobile apps, website widgets, Facebook apps
- Liaise with artist management and artist to ensure content and marketing posts in a timely fashion across all artist properties
- Provide reporting in all relevant artist and campaign meetings on the growth of artist fanbases, videos and online traction
Key Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role, working directly on artist campaigns or creative / FMCG clients within a music environment or agency
- Articulate and creative with the ability to write engaging copy tailored to each platform in a number of different styles and tones
- An enthusiastic and innovative thinker with the ability to multitask
- The ability to plan and implement an ongoing communications strategy both in release periods and when an artist is off cycle in order to engage their fanbase
- Thorough understanding of all relevant social media sites
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work directly with different and dynamic personalities
- An enthusiasm for music and the social media space
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.