Social Media Manager
Incredible opportunity for a digital creative Social Media Manager to develop engaging social media content and digital plans for an impressive roster of electronic music artists at a successful Talent Management Company.
Based in West-London offices, this role will suit a digital content and social media enthusiast with a passion for music and proven experience working with dance/electronic artists.
Key features will include:
- Ensuring reach and engagement is maximised across all channels by identifying target audiences utilising insight strategy
- Responding where necessary to artist/label mentions across all social channels
- Adapting existing tools and assets into social friendly pieces of online content
- Using social media channels to grow an engaged community of followers
The ideal candidate will have:
- In depth knowledge of current marketing strategy, concepts and best practice
- Experience in a similar social media role; ideally with dance / electronic music
- A proven passion for social media, online trends & technology
- Experience using social media scheduling and monitoring tools
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Social Media Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.