Social Media Publisher
Lifestyle | Sport | Fashion | Entertainment
Would you like to work for one of the most influential and well-respected celebrities in the world? This role with be working closely with their lifestyle brand on exciting sport, fashion and entertainment projects. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and you have the chance to apply!
This role is an integral part of the Marcomms team, you will have responsibility for social media channel planning, messaging, asset collation/creation and final publishing. You will learn from the best in the business and have the opportunity to grow with the expansion of the brand.
Day To Day Responsibilities:
- Management and publishing of high profile social media accounts and communities, fan pages, social ad campaigns, cross brand partner promotion, and online communication strategy
- Support Head of Digital to create innovative digital marketing campaigns including premium video, photo content, mobile specific content, email/newsletters, new partnerships, mobile and social apps
- Identify and unlock innovative digital partnerships (platforms, digital companies, influencers) and wider digital marketing opportunities
- Develop and expand a community and influencer programme to target core target demographic
- Work closely with in house communications, commercial and creative teams to engage with fans, customers and
Person Skills / Experience Requirements:
- Some digital, social media or online communications experience working in-house and or agency side in the sports, entertainment and brand industries on high-following social media accounts (1-2 yrs ideally)
- Editorial or online journalistic background - adept at copy writing, content ideation, data analytics and insights
- Asia and US experience nice to have - these territories play a major role in 2019 and beyond - ideally working with both global teams and local markets
- Experience and personal interest in technology, sports, fashion, entertainment sector
- Self-motivated and experienced in simultaneously managing social platforms and real time decision making/execution.
I am keen to hear from both in house and agency social media publishers, who are comfortable with hitting the send button to millions of followers!
Do not hesitate to get in touch with your CV if you would like to hear more - email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.