Social Media Manager - Sport
This exciting opportunity is for a digital manager to cover all digital channels of this high profile name. With a focus in the sporting world, the role will support the digital director managing talent and brand media strategy on a global business scale.
You will have strong social media and editorial/ storytelling skills along with strong working knowledge of the sporting world. You will have a good understanding of global marketing, including channels for multiple languages.
Day to day Responsibilities
* Management and publishing of high profile social media accounts and
communities, fan pages, social ad campaigns, cross brand partner
promotion, and online communication strategy
* Support Head of Digital to create innovative digital marketing
campaigns including premium video, photo content, mobile specific
content, email/newsletters, new partnerships, mobile and social apps
* Identify and unlock innovative digital partnerships (platforms, digital
companies, influencers) and wider digital marketing opportunities
* Develop and expand a community and influencer programme to target
core target demographic
Person Skills / Experience Requirements:
* Digital, social media and online communications experience working inhouse
and or agency side in the sports, entertainment and brand
* Editorial or online journalistic background - adept at copy writing,
content ideation, data analytics and insights
* Asia and US experience - these territories play a major role in 2019
and beyond - ideally working with both global teams and local markets
* Experience and personal interest in technology, sports, fashion,
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.