Social Media Publisher - Sport
This exciting opportunity is for a digital publisher to cover all digital channels of this high profile name. With a focus in the sporting world, the role will support the Head of Digital managing talent and brand media strategy on a global business scale.
You will have strong social media and editorial/ storytelling skills along with strong working knowledge of the sporting world. You will have a good understanding of global marketing, including channels for multiple languages.
Day to day Responsibilities:
* Management and publishing of high profile social media accounts and
communities, fan pages, social ad campaigns, cross brand partner
promotion, and online communication strategy.
* Support Head of Digital to create innovative digital marketing
campaigns including premium video, photo content, mobile specific
content, email/newsletters, new partnerships, mobile and social apps.
* Identify and unlock innovative digital partnerships (platforms, digital
companies, influencers) and wider digital marketing opportunities.
* Develop and expand a community and influencer programme to target
core target demographic.
Person Skills / Experience Requirements:
* Some digital, social media or online communications experience working in-house and or agency side in the sports, entertainment and brand industries on high-following social media accounts (1-2 yrs ideally).
* Editorial or online journalistic background - adept at copy writing, content ideation, data analytics and insights.
* Asia and US experience nice to have - these territories play a major role in 2019 and beyond - ideally working with both global teams and local markets.
* Experience and personal interest in technology, sports, fashion, entertainment sector.
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.