Great interim role for an experienced Social Media Manager ideally with TV or Kid's experience to start immediately. This role is to support a permanent recruitment process and is working with a friendly and dynamic team based in Central London. Duties will include:
- Lead social brainstorms and devise plans and creative ideas to support brands/channels in the social space, working in conjunction with the PR and marketing, digital, programming and creative teams.
- Where appropriate manage influencers, programmes and work with show talent and associated communities to facilitate reach, engagement and discussion on their platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc).
- Work with the central digital development and social teams to implement regional social strategies within the UK and report back to business on community/platform activity across the portfolio, developing monthly reports around reach, engagement and growth across the various platforms.
- Manage agencies on larger scale social/digital engagement projects and campaigns, including growth strategies - organic and paid - to support the brand's social accounts
- Manage ad/post boosting strategy, defining customized audiences and the boosting planning strategy, optimization, following up for optimization, reporting on results and insights, etc.
- Monitor channel/brands discussion and 'talkability' in the social environment with a view to seeking and exploiting opportunities for further reach, engagement and community growth.
- Work with relevant departments to feedback timely responses to any queries, complaints and comments made on the social platforms
- Tracking performance and looking at future growth opportunities for the brands - both organic and paid, as well as other metrics like reach, engagement and interaction with the platforms. Provide monthly reporting on planned activity and results.
- Work closely with the social media producer to develop all assets for all channels.
- Experience of the day to day management of social media platforms
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
- Microsoft Office skills and knowledge, especially Power Point
- Strong understanding of social media content, formats and ads planning and management.
- Strong organisational and administrative experience
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- High experience of handling analytics around social media platforms, charting growth, engagement and reach.
- Experience of planning, devising and implementing social media campaigns and strategy to target different audience groups
- Experience managing agencies.
- Experience of working with creative teams to devise digital assets
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.