Social Media Producer - Premier League Football Club
One of the world's most recognised Football Clubs are looking for a Social Media Producer to maintain the current platforms, but also develop the strategy and grow the user base in this fast paced digital industry.
As a Social Media Producer you will maintain all digital channels (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram) and take them to the next level through influencers, strategy and engaging with the audience in an entertaining and informative way. This position requires match day working, so weekends and evening work will be compulsory and the ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Social Media, strategy and content and production and editorial.
Your day to day will be extremely varied and exciting, consisting of;
- Working closely with influencers, athletes and collaborators to drive engagement
- Develop the strategy and content across all social channels
- Have a great relationship with the players, working on their personal social strategies
- Edit and film video content for roll out over all channels
- Be on top of social analytics to produce insights for future campaigns
- Explore new areas such as bots and mobile messaging
If you're an expert in maintaining and growing Social communities with a sport / entertainment background, have loads of ideas on how to take a successful brand to the next level, a passion for football and a solid background in content (copy and video) then apply for this role directly, or email your CV to Daniel.email@example.com
The salary for this role is £28,000 - £32,000.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.