Studio Social Media Specialist
Fantastic opportunity for a creative Studio Social Media Specialist to join the Digital Marketing team within an established Global Entertainment Company, on a 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering social media strategies and supporting content across all key platforms.
Based in offices in the heart of London, this role would suit someone with a strong background in social media and online marketing.
Key features will include:
- Assisting social strategy development throughout multiple platforms and social pages considering paid and organic campaigns for all brands within the company.
- Working closely with UK digital brand leads and franchise counterparts when needed.
- Co-ordinating efforts with the wider marketing team to ensure messaging and owned social platforms are set up for key material launches and campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 year's experience in content development and digital/social media marketing
- Social media campaign management experience a priority, having platform knowledge, performance analysis and content development.
- Any accreditations within Social Media beneficial.
If your experience fits with the requirements above and you are interested in hearing more about this amazing Studio Social Media Specialist opportunity, please apply now!
Please note - this is a 12 month contract.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.