Are you a passionate social media whizz who loves to connect with the audience? Do you live and breathe social and love to work on a roster of exciting projects? Do you want to work for one of the most well-known and exciting FMCG/Events brands? If so, then this role is for you! Based in their lovely offices in central London, this company is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced social media whizz to join their close-knit team.
You will be responsible for owning and delivering the strategy for social media campaigns with the aim of growing audiences across all platforms. You will work with digital agencies to create content ensuring a smooth roll-out.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage paid activation's alongside digital and branding teams
- Content creation across all social channels
- Ensure smooth roll out of content with the global team
- Manage strategy for all social campaigns
- Share forward-thinking ideas for social execution
What we'll need from you:
- Previous experience of working in social media-based roles
- Experience of using analytics including Google Ad words or similar
- Editorial experience
- Preferably media, sports or broadcast experience
Experience in using photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop)
Please apply here to be considered for this role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.