- Monthly rolling contract
- Immediately available candidates
- Experience with: Premiere Pro & After Effects
One of the world's leading media and entertainment companies is looking for a Social Video Content Editor temporarily. You have the chance to work for one of the most recognisable brands in the media - with a portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
For the role of Social Video Content Editor you will be responsible for full day to day management for a portfolio of global YouTube channels. The day-to-day role will include video editing and graphic design, repurposing TV content for online, managing our materials library, content logging and other general support to the Channel Management team.
- Editing and repurposing of content
- Sourcing clips and iconic moments from the catalogue of TV and Movies
- Image creation and editing for all thumbnails and graphical assets
- Managing a materials library, following existing edit processes, workflow and naming conventions
- Propose new channels and content themes
- Collaborate with commercial team to ensure output hits commercial goals and objectives
- A university degree (Digital Media, Video Production)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in digital media production
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead a creative team
- Passion for generating content that delivers high viewing and engagement
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively within a small, entrepreneurial unit
- Second language is a major asset but not essential
If this opportunity excited you and you are immediately available please do not hesitate to apply.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.