- Monthly rolling contract
- Immediately available candidates
- Experience with: Premiere Pro & After Effects
An incredible world's leading media and entertainment companies is looking for a Social Video Production Manager! You have the fantastic chance to work for one of the most recognisable brands in the media - with a portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
For the role of Social Video Production Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a high volume of short form video assets per week for publication on wholly owned YouTube channels. Creatively the role will look across the full range of content and regularly propose new YouTube channels, thematic videos and content ideas.
- End to end production management
- Motivate a high-output, creative team of content editors
- All aspects of design of content and imagery
- Propose new channels and content themes
- Collaborate with commercial team to ensure output hits commercial goals and objectives
- Influence stakeholders in other divisions in terms of sourcing and distributing additional content
- Advocate the AVOD team across the wider business
- Create monthly show and tell sessions championing the work of the team
- A university degree (Digital Media, Video Production) and a minimum of 3 years' experience in digital media production
- Deep knowledge of entertainment content across the whole portfolio, as listed above
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead a creative team
- Passion for generating content that delivers high viewing and engagement
- Strong knowledge of VOD landscape and audience expectations
If this opportunity excited you and you are immediately available please do not hesitate to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.