Social Coordinator - Music Agency
Amazing opportunity for a Social Coordinator to join a well-known 360 Entertainment Agency that covers music management, label services, design, brand partnerships and events.
With a solid understanding of Urban Music, you will be responsible for keeping up to date with the latest digital trends and bringing fresh ideas and impactful digital content.
Key responsibilities of a Social Coordinator include:
- Adopting a clear voice across all channels and devising creative ways for growth of fan base
- Overseeing content uploads, fan acquisition and emerging social channels
- Creating copy and content for artists communities
- Posting daily across all social channels
- Updating marketing assets
The ideal Social Coordinator will have:
- Music industry experience in a similar role
- Ability to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube/VEVO
- Great attention to detail and keeping on trend
- Amazing written and communication skills
- Ability to use music platforms including Spotify, Apple Music & Soundcloud
Please send a CV and short covering letter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.