Solution Engineer - Broadcast Media
We currently have a Solution Engineer / Technical Analyst role available for a global Broadcast company with several high profile channels and movie franchises.
The right Digital Technical Analyst will be responsible for translating business needs into functional and technical requirements for software developers and suppliers and ensure the successful implementation and roll out on end users, operations and Support.
- Working closely with the PM, BA and Stakeholders proposing end to end solutions
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements
- Ensure a thorough understanding of system changes and developments
- System configuration and integrations between systems including Landmark, Mydas, Soundmouse, BizTalk, Aspera
- Using and configuring scheduling & broadcast workflow Management systems
- Broadcast & Media Workflow experience
- Channel migrations & launches
- Good understanding of channel management systems
- Software integration testing
- Writing technical specifications
- Experience designing user interfaces & workflows
- Proficient in writing SQL queries (and Excel / Visio)
- Designing efficient user interfaces
- Jira & Confluence
Nice to have:
- Data Architecture / data Analysis / Middleware / ETL tools.
- Cleansing data
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Solution Engineer / Technical Analyst - Broadcast Media
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.