Handle Recruitment is seeking a talented Spanish speaking Account Manager to join an international B2B events organisation, working on their flagship fashion and retail portfolio.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationship with all customers by maintaining regular contact (via face to face meetings, phone calls, or emails), acting as their first point of contact, responding to their requests and queries directly, and keeping them informed of developments on the event.
- Attending the event you support to re-book your customers and collecting feedback on the current year's event.
- Growing revenue from your customers by upselling and cross-selling.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar sales or relationship management role
- Ability to speak Spanish to a business level
- Proven experience developing key accounts
- Demonstrable experience of regularly dealing with senior stakeholders up to and including the C-Suite of Blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation skills
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.