Handle Recruitment is recruiting for an Account Manager familiar with event sponsorship to work with a series of international Edtech events. You will be fully accountable for driving the retention of a wide range of customers and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has worked in sponsorship sales and would like to focus on account management and project delivery.
As the Sponsorship Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationship with your customers by maintaining regular contact (via face to face meetings, phone calls, or emails), acting as their first point of contact.
- Attending the event you support to re-book your customers for the next year's event and collect feedback on the current year's event.
- Grow revenue from your customers by upselling and cross-selling, increasing the area they purchase, selling sponsorship, cross-selling onto other events.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience of working to a sales target
- Demonstrable experience of regularly dealing with senior stakeholders up to and including the C-Suite of Blue-chip companies
- Confidence around high-level financial analysis and understanding of the key operational and commercial drivers
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.