Handle Recruitment is seeking a talented sponsorship/partnership specialist with a passion for art and design to join a leading consumer events business.
As the Sponsorship & Partnership Executive your responsibilities will include:
- To maintain and build relations with current sponsors
- To generate target lists of new sponsors and support development and management of pipeline
- To help create and deliver targeted sponsorship packages to potential sponsors
- To work with the Head of Sponsorship to help manage, schedule and deliver the partnerships
- To work with the Marketing Manager and Events team on the creation, development and implementation of the communications plan in order to achieve event objectives
- To understand the objectives and timescales for the event
- To help maintain day-to-day relationships with relevant agencies
- To liaise with the marketing team to update show websites in a timely manner, ensuring messages are consistent with offline promotional material
- To liaise directly with partners and sponsors to ensure the delivery of campaigns
- To liaise directly with exhibitors to ensure they are apprised of relevant marketing activity and that they maximise marketing opportunities pre-, during and post-event
- To help with the delivery of event features (e.g. conferences and seminars) as required
- To input into the capture of survey data and interpretation of data for sponsors and partners post-event reports and show development
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Account management experience in sponsorships and/ or partnerships
- Understanding of how to effectively research and build targeted sponsorship and partnerships pipelines
- Experience in Marketing and Campaign Planning and delivery
- Experience in Basic Website Management
- Understanding of digital marketing tools and techniques
- An active interest in Art & Design sectors
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.