Sponsorship Manager - Arts and Heritage
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with one of the World's most prestigious Arts performance venues to find a Sponsorship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and extending a portfolio of client relationships, designed to generate new income growth
- Identify client needs and re energise relationships to ensure maximum annual revenue
- Research of sponsorship marketplace, both competitive and business development; research and target companies operating in the digital/ technology/ media sectors
- Recommending a strategic approach to the identification of new corporate prospects and instigate and develop relationships with new donors and sponsors.
- Developing a good understanding of the full marketing mix, particularly digital marketing and the use of metrics, and include this in the design of proposals and packages
- Preparing sponsorship contracts and letters of agreement for sponsors.
- Project managing new and existing relationships with corporate donors and sponsors, including larger corporate projects and accounts, to ensure customer satisfaction and continuous growth and development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial corporate fundraising experience which may include part relevant experience in a sales/marketing environment
- A good understanding of the full marketing mix, digital in particular, and ability to incorporate digital marketing and metrics into sponsorship proposals and packages
- Experience of dealing with corporates - including expertise with senior director / partner level
- Ability to research and target new industry sectors to develop new business
- Advanced relationship building skills and ability to provide continuity in managing key relationships
- A consistent high level of customer care and responsiveness
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.