If you're looking for a new challenge look no further. This is fabulous opportunity to join this leading UK broadcaster who own an enviable portfolio of channels. As Sponsorship Manager you will have excellent communication skills with a passion for securing solid partnerships.
You will be predominantly focused on managing sales and delivery of commercial partnerships in the UK, but will also support the Head of International Ad Sales in developing the international ad sales business. You will be responsible for day-to-day running of accounts and relationships across the portfolio of channels. This includes but is not limited to TV, Internet, Mobile, ad-funded programming for national markets.
- Secure commercial partnerships across the portfolio of television channels, websites and media channels in both the UK and across international territories to meet and exceed commercial targets.
- Manage and service agencies and clients, developing a close working relationship.
- Work closely with sales agents around the region to understand their partnerships needs and deliver solution for their markets
- Develop and maintain an effective database of new and existing clients with knowledge of planning cycles and processes.
- Forecast revenues and develop a business plan to grow net revenue for partnerships and exceed targets set for the financial year.
- Raise awareness about partnerships within the business.
- Work closely with the marketing, digital, research, programming, and production to develop multi-platform commercial opportunities and effectively manage smooth delivery of projects.
- Administer the delivery of campaigns and create up to date files containing relevant information for all projects.
- Evaluate opportunities to develop the non-linear sell and develop and business plan/strategy to achieve these objectives.
- Monitor and report back to agencies/clients on campaign deliveries.
- Engage in trade marketing activities to support ad sales process.
Skills & Experience:
- Sponsorship/Media Sales background and understanding of ad sales evaluation models and campaign delivery
- Established UK media agency/client relationships
- A working knowledge of the media planning process
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and presentation skills
- 1st class interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Have a working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.