Sponsorship Sales - Legal
Handle are currently working with an innovative expert content and insight media company who are seeking an experienced Sponsorship Sales Executive to manage and secure sponsorship revenue for their legal events portfolio. The ideal candidate will be passionate about lead generation, client interaction and have strong knowledge and dedication to consultative selling. The chosen applicant will work closely with the Conference Production team to understand the companies approach to researching the market, the agencies and the key themes of the legal sector.
- Delivery of sales revenue as targeted for each event
- Meet with KPI's as prescribed across all sales teams around the business
- Canvas the market for relevant expertise to generate leads
- Use Salesforce to note activities and maintain your pipeline
- Work with marketing, production and editorial to ensure consistency of message and full coverage of market
- Build understanding of the market, understand key trends and language to support your sales conversations
- Build relationships within the market and in order to portfolio sell The Lawyer Events rather than each event on a piecemeal basis.
- Participate as part of the Project Team working on specific events and provide market feedback and make suggestions for improvements to event tactics and delivery
- Represent the brand at all times, through both verbal and written communication, and at events.
- Complete administrative tasks in a concise and timely manner
- Minimum of 2 years' experience selling sponsorship
- Ideally within the legal sector
- Able to form lasting relationships with senior stakeholders within the Legal industry
- Ability to multitask and work with a dynamic, self-motivated team
Key competencies required:
- Impeccable written and verbal communication with experience of engaging at the most senior level within an organisation, preferably in the legal sector but definitely in relation to sponsorship.
- Tangible and quantifiable experience of selling conference sponsorship to a high level.
- Ability to work in a team, often cross selling multi-platform media partnerships with other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.