Handle Recruitment are looking for an experienced B2B Sales Manager to join an events company in London. You will be joining their exciting sales team to be responsible for selling both new and established conferences in a diverse range of industries.
Are you an excellent communicator and strive in building and maintaining client relationships? Are you also highly confident in representing companies to senior decision makers? If yes, this role could be a great opportunity for you.
The company are rapidly expanding so this is now a great time to join. If this sounds like a role for you, please apply today.
- Grasp a good understanding of new industries, topics, market audiences and potential suppliers quickly
- Sell, build and maintain a healthy pipeline of qualified leads
- Reach and exceed targets for each conference
- Maximise revenue from brand deals as well as previous sponsors
- Provide account management of current clients to sell and create strong relationships
- To make between 80-120 calls a day
- Writing bespoke sponsorship packages as well as marketing and copywriting
- Organise and conduct face to face client meetings
- You will work closely with other departments including marketing, production and operations
- Running the conference and exceeding client expectations on conference days
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident to speak on the phone and face-to-face with senior decision makers
- Acquire a great entrepreneurial spirit
- You will have strong determination to go the extra mile for clients
This company has a fantastic work culture full of positivity and a supportive and friendly team.
- A lot of exciting social events such as Summer and Christmas parties, team nights outs and anniversary lunches
- Recognition and Rewards
- Generous holiday
- Pension scheme
- Fair Practice's and Charity Focus
This is a permanent position based in London paying £26k-£40k (DOE), plus uncapped commission.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.