Sports Agent Assistant - Talent Agency
Superb opportunity for a Japanese speaking Sports Agent Assistant to join a leading Talent Agency.
As a sports Agency Assistant, you will provide support to one of our Sports Agents, carrying out research and making sales calls when needed. Being fluent in Japanese (writer and verbal) is imperative.
The main responsibilities are:
- General assistance to the team/agent for ongoing projects
- General market research when required
- Prospecting new business
- Producing presentations for client meetings
- Day-to-day support for the team, including diary management, travel arrangements, answering calls, meeting and greeting clients
The ideal Sports Agent Assistant will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Previous experience in a related field
- Ability to use MS office
Please send an updated CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.