I am currently working with an absolutely incredible start-up to recruit an ambitious, and enthusiastic partnerships manager with established long-standing relationships with companies, teams and individuals in the sports and events sector in the UK.
This innovative start-up is changing the way we use social media for the better! You will be blown away by the concept and even more impressed with the already established app!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5yrs + experience in working for companies and charities to manage and build, long-term relationships with sports partners and delivering content and partnership deals
- Have a strategic approach to introducing a new company to potential partners in the target industry
- Identify key stakeholders in the potential partners and deliver against targets and impact related KPIs
- A strong contact base and existing established client relationships for which they are well recognised.
- Have a proven track record of achievement
- Strong presentation skills
- Be prepared to travel for work
Absolutely must have:
- A book of contacts and already established relationships within the sports industry
- A passion for being part of something meaningful
- Extensive partnerships experience
If the opportunity above excited you and you are interested in hearing more - please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.