Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with a global sports and media company to recruit a Management Accountant, based in their London based office, on a permanent basis.
This role is perfect for a part qualified or newly qualified Accountant who has a desire to work in a recognisable brand and is looking to progress.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role will be responsible for:
- Management accounting responsibilities such as event accounting, budgeting and reporting across a number of key events.
- Monitor and review project budgets versus actuals on a regular basis
- Review and coordinate divisional AR with a particular focus on key projects;
- Assisting with setting up and processing of purchase orders and the allocation/coding of AP and AP queries arising;
- Monthly/quarterly/annual management/statutory reporting tasks on key projects
- Quarterly budgeting tasks on key projects;
- Reviewing the financial terms of relevant contracts to ensure all contracted income is billed accordingly and to advise where applicable on cash flow/VAT/currency issues
- Overhead planning and accounting for all UK division cost centres
- Managing relationships with financial teams at our key sponsors
- Updating weekly cash flow forecasts for the events and projects for the Treasury department
- Monthly accounting closes for events and cost centres
- Completion and submission of quarterly UK withholding tax forms to Inland Revenue
- Work with the Corporate Accounting team as necessary on global strategic initiatives (e.g. System Projects; T&E system; cost saving reviews, etc.)
The successful candidate will be:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA part or newly qualified (or equivalent)
- Extensive management reporting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.