SQL Analyst - Music Industry
An exciting opportunity has become available for a SQL Analyst to join one of the world's leading Music Businesses!
Working for this instantly recognisable name in Music and based in the heart of London, this newly created role with work closely within the Royalties and Music Usage Function assisting with project work, data analysis and system improvements.
The role will be assisting the Royalties Manager and Music Administration manager and will offer frontline exposure to the music industry and the business. Suitable for an experienced technical SQL user, as a SQL Analyst you will be responsible for but not be limited to:
- Designing, specifying and creating IT-based solutions to tasks and processes
- Assisting in designing and fulfilling tests to ensure the proper operation of the system
- Co-ordinating the process of rolling our Tempo Changes Projects once delivered and tested
- Providing technical support in the drafting of manuals to IT-based solutions.
- Assisting in the technical aspects of improving the Copyright database and manipulating and cleaning external data for review
- Assisting in the tech aspects of Digital Distribution Analysis
- Performing and setting up Data Extracts for affiliates and third parties.
- Work with the Digital team to support all areas of the digital business
The ideal SQL Analyst will be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experienced in SQL and have worked practically within a working environment
- Experienced in projects and system development.
- Music experience is not essential but you must be passionate about the industry!
- Skilled and experienced in using IT systems
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
This is an urgent role so if you are interested in discussing the details do get in touch ASAP Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.