SQL Analyst / Data Analyst - Media / publishing
We currently have an SQL Analyst / Data Analyst available for a global media / publishing company. This is a great opportunity for a SQL Engineer working within a high profile digital media company.
The right Data Analyst will be advanced in database analytics and data extraction SQL skills
- Extensive experience in a similar data analysis role.
- Strong database analytics and data extraction (SQL) skills are essential
- large data warehouse environment.
- Experience using advanced SQL techniques such as window functions where appropriate.
- Ability to translate numerical findings into recommendations. Ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Capable of understanding more complex, high-level business questions and turning them in to projects.
- extract and collate the data from new catalogues
- plan to mitigate predicted data issues
- Write and amend SQL scripts on the new data
- running complex SQL queries and grouping and joining data
- data cleansing and migration
- ensure data completeness, data integrity & consistency
- Review and investigate java code to understand production data issues
Nice to Have's:
- column store databases in general, and particularly Google BigQuery, would be an advantage.
- performance tuning
- hands-on statistical modelling (regression analysis, segmentation's)
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
SQL Analyst / Data Analyst / SQL Engineer
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.