Our client, an exciting and growing Arts and Entertainment business, is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team.
The role is reporting into the Managing Director.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- To work with the Ticketing Services team to set up offers and promotions on the ticketing system that are modern, efficient, customer friendly and that drive ticket sales.
- To develop the use of the ticketing platform to implement the yield management strategy and maximise profits.
- To work with the Marketing Team to help provide innovative ticketing marketing solutions that engage customers and increase ticket revenues
- To work with the Marketing Team to develop (and to continue to develop) a new website built around the ticketing system.
- To work with the Client Services team to develop efficient ways of extracting management information from the ticketing, marketing and data systems.
- To work with clients and external stakeholders to develop new thinking and strategies that explore the potential of the ticketing system.
- To be a 'Super User' of the ticketing system, providing expert advice and training to users to ensure they are using the system to its potential.
- To keep abreast of developments and drive developments in the ticketing system and leverage these to maximise the customer journey and commercial opportunities.
- Provide support and assistance to the Ticketing department as required.
- Undertake any further duties as required.
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Strong experience in an Analytics or BI role within a high performance organisation, or equivalent educational experience
- E-commerce or advertising business experience preferred
- Experience in Ticketing an advantage but not essential
- Minimum 2.1 university degree in an analytical field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Good knowledge of SQL (ideally Teradata, Hadoop Hive)
- Experience of using Tableau and Google Analytics preferred and Python experience a bonus
- Outstanding analytical skills, including ability to deliver reporting that informs strategic decisions
- Creative and pragmatic problem solving approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Results oriented, ability to multi-task, prioritize, take the initiative and makes things happen in a fast paced environment
- Excellent, solutions-focused interpersonal skills needed to develop external partnerships and internal working relationships
- Desire to learn
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.