SQL Engineer / Operations Engineer - Media / publishing
We currently have an Operations Engineer role available for a global Media / publishing company. This is a great opportunity for a SQL Engineer working within a high profile Digital Music company. Responsible for extracting, collating and ingesting data from a range of new data sources.
- Strong SQL skills (scripting, creating and modifying tables)
- Relational database experience (Oracle, MySQL and SQL server)
- migration, data cleansing, deduping, manipulation and analysis of large datasets
- Excel, Access forms, api's, CSV files
- Ability to read code
- Excellent client/stakeholder management skills
- extract and collate the data from new catalogues
- plan to mitigate predicted data issues
- Write and amend SQL scripts on the new data
- running complex SQL queries and grouping and joining data
- data cleansing and migration
- ensure data completeness, data integrity & consistency
- Review and investigate java code to understand production data issues
Nice to Have's:
- Media / music Publishing experience
- previous Java coding / development experience
- Oracle database experience
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Operations Engineer / SQL Engineer / SQL Developer / Data Developer / Data Engineer - Media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.