An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Statutory Accounting & Reporting Manager to join a global-leading Record Label.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified (ACA) Accountant and currently be in a financially focused role assisting in the production of reports and information for senior management and business heads.
The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Project managing the reporting process and ensuring adherence to compliance obligations for both centralised and decentralised entities
- Issuing accounting guidelines and managing the submission timetable
- Preparation of annual company files, backing up disclosed numbers in the financial statements.
- Ensuring full Stat to GAAP reconciliations with supporting working papers.
- Managing the centralisation of the UK statutory account preparation process
- Ensuring that processes are system enabled and there is a clear control and process framework
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced and qualified ACA with a strong academic background
- Strong knowledge and application of IAS with a good working knowledge of tax accounting
- Big four trained with some PQE experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills / liaise with Tax
Our client offers a generous salary including an excellent bonus & benefits package. Apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.