Handle are currently in partnership with a market leading e-commerce/retail brand, who are looking for a Statutory Accountant. This is a 12-month, fixed term contract which will start remotely, and then have a 50/50 split when return to normal. My client is ideally looking for a top 10 practice qualified candidate from audit.
Working closely with the Financial Controller, you will take responsibility of preparing the statutory and consolidated accounts for the whole group.
Key responsibilities -
- Produce individual and consolidated statutory accounts for the group
- Production of year end audit files and liaise with auditors
- Daily and weekly cashflow forecasting
- Keep up to date with new accounting standards
- Work closely with the Commercial Finance Team and assist with their reporting
- Assist with stats and tax reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Candidate profile -
- ACA (or equivalent) from a top 10 practice firm
- Solid accounting experience including statutory accounting, tax, and consolidation
- Experience in managing the end to end statutory process, including liaising with auditors
- Experience of producing budgets and forecast
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Navision would be highly advantageous
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.