Handle are currently in partnership with a market leading media brand, who are looking for a Statutory/Financial Accountant. This is a 3-4 month interim position to help them out with a very busy period for the team.
Working closely with the Financial Controller, you will take responsibility of preparing the statutory and consolidated accounts for the whole group.
Key responsibilities -
- Produce individual and consolidated statutory accounts for the group
- Production of year-end audit files and liaise with auditors
- Daily and weekly cash flow forecasting
- Keep up to date with new accounting standards
- Work closely with the Commercial Finance Team and assist with their reporting
- Assist with stats and tax reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Candidate profile -
- Qualified Accountant - ACA preferred
- Solid accounting experience including statutory accounting, tax, and consolidation
- Experience in managing the end to end statutory process, including liaising with auditors
- Experience of producing budgets and forecast
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Navision would be highly advantageous
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.