An instantly recognisable international FMCG business are currently seeking a Stock & Supply Chain Analyst to join their team based in London on a temporary to permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Supply Chain your duties will include:
- Forecasting & Budgeting - providing various business units with budgeting, forecasting & ad hoc analysis
- Month-end reporting - ensuring accurate month-end stock reconciliations (NRV, closing stock, goods in transit, GR/IR and cost variances) adding own insight and business commentary
- Key projects - Ad hoc support on projects, ensuring the business plans are understood & achievable
- Performance management - design and develop performance management tools to assess financial performance and costs
- Business Support - ad hoc cover of Stock Accountant, and technical support to other areas of finance & operations
- Working with the SOX team to document new processes or amend existing processes
The successful applicant will have previous experience working in a financial or management reporting role within an FMCG. They will have strong experience dealing with inter-company reconciliations and have used SAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.