Handle Recruitment are working on behalf of a leading International events brand who are actively seeking and experienced Account Manager to come in and lead all of their international yearly partnerships. The role would be involve building and managing strategic retail accounts and driving client relationships. The ideal applicant must have a real can-do attitude and display strong brand values.
- To increase revenue from each customer and drive stand space and non space sales including marketing services and sponsorship.
- To continually build on the knowledge of the client organisation and understanding of their market & strategy, and maintaining high visibility & impact with the client.
- To identify, meet and engage prospective strategic partners.
- To create (working with internal stakeholders) engaging partnerships offers and then pitching this to potential partner.
- To ensure an excellent understanding of the client's needs for promoting the businesses in the retail market.
- Ensuring consistent quality of services with every client interaction and ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Developing people relationships at the client and ensuring the brand is always front of mind.
- Building competitive knowledge and sharing best practice across the account.
- Ensuing knowledge of the account is passed onto your team.
- Proven track record in key account management, ideally from an events, marketing or service.
- Experience of self-sourcing leads and driving revenue from both these leads and referrals.
- Experience of working closely with senior managers on driving commercial revenue.
- Experience of managing across an international and diverse cultural business.
- A strong commercial outlook.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.