Handle are excited to be working with one of the world's most recognisable social media brands to recruit a Strategic Partner Manager to join the partnerships team of one of their fastest growing products. As Strategic Partner Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the wider team to define and drive impactful partnerships, solving complex problems and proactively protecting the product in constantly shifting landscapes and drive growth across the platform.
The ideal candidate will tackle challenging issues of implementation of the product with new clients, supporting registered partners, as well as supporting government agencies in their onboarding flows. You will have the proven ability to go deep into infrastructure along with a solid understanding of policy and growth strategies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement the business plans for new partners and seek out opportunities for growth in the partner base.
- Assist with tracking and onboarding processes for Government clients; identify and analyse policy risks and opportunities, trends, and issues and share learnings with all teams involved across the company as you work with them in planning, analysing, and responding strategically to Government requests.
- Provide feedback on the potential impact of our policies, products, and features, to ensure policy issues are appropriately considered in their development.
- Define joint business plans with new clients aligned to regional expectations and ensure delivery against plans.
- Maintain account plans and build close working relationships with key stakeholders in the marketplace.
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products.
- Provide an objective policy & commercial viewpoint based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of in market information.
- Work in a fast-paced and iterative environment with leaders across Policy, Engineering, Product, Communications, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Policy and Partner management teams.
- Support ideation, partnership development, and launch of innovative products and features on the product.
- Along with cross functional teams, create, maintain and influence relationships with key ecosystem players in the region to help establish a narrative of the product for good.
- Work with the Partnership team to communicate key product and policy changes to the EMEA partner ecosystem
Key skills and qualifications required:
- 5+ years' experience in B2B Account Management and/ or Business Development.
- Experience within cPaaS, SaaS or API enterprise software environments.
- BA/BS in Business or management related field (In lieu of degree, 7+ years of relevant work experience).
- Experience delivering partnerships from inception to delivery.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Organisational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Proven experience creating, negotiating and closing complex deals.
This is a contract role starting in January 2021 for 9 months initially. The successful candidate will be expected to be able to travel to and work in their central London based office.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.