Handle is working in partnership with an award-winning, full service marketing agency to find an experienced Strategic Partnerships and Relationships Manager based in their fabulous West End office.
You will be responsible for implementing and delivering promotions, brand partnership and creating new relationships for live events.
- Managing and delivering targeted marketing, promotions and partnerships on key projects though all sectors
- Implementing, managing and analysing the promotions process across all projects
- Researching, negotiating, securing and writing proposals and presenting opportunities to clients
- Developing both new and existing relationships
- Creating the necessary documents - partnership pitches, schedules, partnerships agreements, sponsorship contracts and terms and conditions
- Managing and developing the departmental systems and databases
- Contributing in the development and creation of new ideas for the agency
- Hosting events, networking and general relationship management
- Managing budgets connected to the specific activity
- Ability to demonstrate a passion and knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Experience working within an agency
- Experience in relationship building, securing promotions and brand partnerships
- Ability to set own priorities and be able to work in a fast paced, pressure environment
- Ability to lead and run the identified part of the campaign on your own and have a proven track record of planning, implantation and delivery
- Understanding of the latest brand opportunities nationally and regionally
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Capability to successfully manage multiple projects, potential partners, suppliers and clients
Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills and experience using Gmail, Dropbox and various social media platforms are essential.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this fantastic Marketing Agency as their Strategic Partnerships and Relationships Manager, then please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.