Fantastic opportunity to be part of the driving force behind the growth of this ground breaking and innovate music tech start up, forging new commercial partnerships and strategic relationships across the live music industry with major artists, management companies, promoters and iconic venues.
Reporting to the CEO, this is a key member of the management team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify and engage artists, promoters, management, venues and other stakeholders
- Develop and nurture relationships in support of the commercial roadmap
- Champion the company vision and value proposition to prospective stakeholders
- Design commercial agreements and deals. Draft contracts
- Lead negotiations and secure commercial agreements and deals
- Promote the brand and generate excitement with key individuals
The ideal candidate will be:
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of identifying and closing commercial deals.
- A natural and confident communicator, you will build relationships at all levels and have an established music industry network.
- Collaborative in approach with an agile working style suited to a start-up environment.
- Passionate about tech and with the ability to translate this passion and knowledge into commercial conversations and deal negotiations.
- You will have a strong understanding of the music industry and the live space with some insight into the tech set up of live shows.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.