Strategy Analyst - Broadcast Media
12 month FTC
A fantastic opportunity, great for an entry level eager graduate is available with a broadcast media company. This is a brilliant position, part of a hardworking and close knit strategy team. You will be covering consumer research and engaging internal stakeholders, with an aim to provide insight and audience intelligence.
- Directly managing consumer research projects and assisting with the communication of results and implications to the business.
- Creating board papers and packs, alongside the Director of Strategy.
- Regular work with both the content and finance teams on the analysis of key performance data.
- Partnering with the content team to both identify and attract new services to the platform, as well as work with the finance team on building and maintaining financial models.
- Presentation of research results and data, received from key suppliers to individual teams and the wider company.
You Will Have:
- Outstanding communication skills, you will be regularly partnering with internal stakeholders and reporting back on data to inform business decisions.
- Great presentation skills, with proficiency in PowerPoint, excel and word.
- Familiarity in working with numbers and great writing skills.
- An interest in the media and broadcast industry!
Please get in touch if you are interested!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.