Handle recruitment are proud to be working alongside a cutting edge and market leading Growth Consultancy in their search for a Strategy Analyst. Brought about through rapid success and expansion, a high-end client within Media and Entertainment; we are assisting in their search for high calibre and progressive strategists to add to their already dynamic and successful commercial client facing function.
Maintaining key client relationships across multiple projects and work streams and to deliver a sustained pipeline of strategy and guidance to the client-base; the positions are sat on the front line of the company and will involve (but not be limited to) the below tasks:
- Provide guidance and support to Strategy Leaders in managing team members
- Provide the perspective and bigger picture to set the context and direction on a variety of vibrant and challenging projects
- Able to coach Strategy Leaders in giving relevant and specific feedback, with both Strategy and Creatives
- Attend key client meetings and workshops to provide a trusted voice of experience, authority and insight
- Accountable for project profitability, providing oversight for weekly project commercial meetings with project lead and Finance team
- Accountable for the skill level of the Strategy team - identifying gaps and solutions
- Develop relationships and preferred pricing strategies with third parties
- Set client priorities, anticipate and proactively provide solutions to their problems
- Ensure resourcing is balanced across the team and work with the Commercial team to identify resource requirements for live and proposed work
- Ensure that the right team structure is consistently in place to deliver best-in-class work for our clients
- Take responsibility for the pipeline within the client account, developing account plans for clients, and running workshops to put forward new ideas, to ensure a steady pipeline of new business
- Stretch and challenge the team on the quality of deliverables have an overview of staffing resource and make proposals for hiring or restructuring
- Negotiate and close deals with existing clients
- Line manage Strategy Leaders and responsible for a family tree of Strategists
We are looking for candidates with experience across strategy and will consider both the Consultancy or Client background. Experience in managing, coaching and inspiring teams to success is desirable. The successful candidate will be forward thinking with a strong commercial acumen and the gravitas to deliver this. You will be a leader, a strong communicator and an innovator and with this be a team player.
Based in the heart of the Media and Entertainment world in Central London, this is a company that is at the top of its game.
Working with some of the most recognisable and successful institutions in the Media industry, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to showcase their Passionate, results-oriented, high achieving results. To feel comfortable in a global matrix organisation, striving in a rapidly changing environment and is able to manage several projects simultaneously, who appreciates and encourages diversity of views and is not afraid to challenge established thinking and approaches.
Salary package - flexible depending on experience
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.