Strategy Analyst - Film & TV
Global entertainment giant are looking for a highly commercial Strategy Analyst to assist the Business Decision Support team on all projects in preparation and presentation to stakeholders across all divisions. This truly diverse role will assist in consolidating information into a clear narrative that identifies issues and highlights opportunities and risks to support recommendations. You will provide regular communication to all stakeholders regarding project status and provide Business intelligence and value-added commercial advice to all business units.
- To ensure all commercial and change proposals are financially evaluated to support business objectives.
- Assist in the implementation of new business operating models
- Analytical support for strategic decisions.
- Assist in cross-divisional collaboration financial projects.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and provide appropriate reports.
- Encourage and drive process improvement activities and embed associated new processes as business as usual.
- Support the BDS Manager in all areas & Assist in ad-hoc projects and requests as necessary.
Skills & Abilities:
- Graduate calibre with excellent communication skills
- MBA or Prince qualified would be an advantage
- Understanding relevant industry environment - FMCG, Digital Media, Film & T
- Accounting qualification not required but a strong grasp of Finance is vital
- Research or data analysis, with a proven record of being able to effectively visualise and present findings
- Previous SAP / other ERP experience preferred - knowledge of Tableau, Business Objects and salesforce ideal but not essential
- Designing and implementing new processes and related systems
- Exhibit curiosity and retention of industry practices, trends and new developments across the evolving content and distribution landscape.
- Ability to work within a team or individually with minimal supervisory direction
- Excellent MS Excel skills, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate, verbally and written, with finance and non-finance people at different levels of the business
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail and a competent data modeller
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.