Streaming & Playlist Manager - Music
Handle Recruitment is currently looking for a highly technical and strategic Streaming & Playlist Manager to join an established Music and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible for collaborating and creating marketing campaigns for digital streaming platforms on a global scale, whilst driving the company's marketing share through playlist brands and streaming.
Based in Central London, this role will would suit someone with previous digital marketing experience and have a close working relationship with digital service providers.
Key features will include:
- Using analytics and consumer insights to inform effective marketing, playlisting initiatives and commercial decisions
- Maximising opportunities across business partners by working closely with digital account leads
- Create basic advertising assets and traffic assets to media partners
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge around a wide range of music genres, including catalogue and new releases
- Have proven experience in developing and expanding audiences through marketing
- Have a good understanding of digital supply chain processes and metadata
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Streaming & Playlist Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.