Terrific opportunity for an immediately available Studio Assistant to join a leading fashion company, in Leavesden on an ongoing basis. This role will be based on-site so you will need to be able to drive and have access to a vehicle. Duties will include:
- Unpacking all product deliveries on a daily basis.
- Ensure all items are checked and prepped thoroughly.
- Prepping requirements include; steaming items and organising on to rails, tying shoelaces, stuffing bags and generally ensuring all items are in a perfect condition.
- Delivering products to be photographed on schedule with no delays.
- 9am - 5.30pm / Monday to Friday (occasional weekend work).
The successful candidate. will be highly driven, dedicated, hardworking and a perfectionist! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to work efficiently and to strict deadlines. Apply now for an informal chat about this fantastic opportunity
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.