Studio Assistant - Production Company
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with an award winning production company based in East London to find a Studio Assistant.
Reporting to the Managing Director and other senior members of the team, key responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone, general office administration
- Organising transport for shoots and general use
- Booking accommodation, visas and vaccines for crew
- Booking equipment for shoots
- Researching and booking locations
- Creating call sheets, travel plans and schedules for shoots
- Researching for and helping with pitches and proposals
- Assisting accountant with invoicing and company spending, expenses etc.
- Working with company accounts - bank, Internet and telephone services and insurance
- Keeping check of filming equipment
- Weekly office supplies, including food order and stationary
- Organising office and company events
- Managing server filing systems
- Developing and renewing company paperwork templates
The ideal candidate will have:
- A keen interest in film and production
- Previous experience in an office based role
- Solid digital skills; channel management, website management
- Impeccable attention to detail and good written skills
- A film related qualification (eg. degree in film studies or similar) would be advantageous.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.