A unique opportunity to work within a renowned Post-Production Media house in the heart of London's West End! Handle Recruitment are seeking a super organised, driven and ambitious Studio Coordinator/Team Assistant to join our clients' fun, dynamic, vibrant head office.
This a hybrid role based on front of house reception, encompassing various support/ administrative duties, working closely with various creative departments.
Primarily, our client is recruiting for a keen team player who also works effectively within an autonomous role. A positive, 'can do' attitude is a must, and a genuine passion for film/ media/ production and visual effects is essential!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reception duties; greeting visitors upon arrival, operating the company switchboard - screening calls and acting as gatekeeper and taking ownership of the reception area ensuring it is well presented at all times.
- Manage the visitor NDA process and filing documents correctly
- Managing postal and courier services; liaising with Runners for assistance and overseeing international deliveries and shipments
- Facilitate the agenda for the weekly Operations meetings
- Managing the equipment orders for the Studio; liaising with contacts from the US, managing the cash flow of items and managing the distribution of the items
- Overseeing the bookings and requests of meeting rooms
- International travel coordination and itinerary planning
- Liaising closely with the HR and finance teams in relation to international visitors and other confidential business demands
- Compile expense reports for employees as necessary
- Managing the petty cash, ensuring all receipts are retained and accurately logged
- Providing support to the Training department and all related events.
- Managing the bookings of external venues for company meetings and screenings ensuring all necessary equipment is provided; liaising with Facilities Manager/Coordinator and proactively seeking external venues
- Overseeing legal documentation and making sure the correct department receives this and performs a quick turnaround of all contracts
- Proactively getting involved in social events
- To be the first point of contact for all London employees within the building offering support and guidance on an array of issues, escalating or forwarding onto relevant person and seeking to help resolve queries.
- Provide adhoc administrative support to all departments as required
- At least 1 years' experience within an office support role; reception, administration and/or team support
- Someone who is not afraid to get 'hands on' with the ability to adapt easily due to the varied nature of the role
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational and team work skills
- High levels of self-motivation, pro-activity and ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks
- An interest in the visual effects and/or film industry is a must!
This is fixed term contract with possibility of extension/ conversion to permanent. Suitable candidates must be available at no more than two weeks' notice. If you are excited by this opportunity and meet the requirements above then apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.