Tape Transfer Engineer - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detailed orientated Tape Transfer Engineer to join a Supply Chain team within an established and prestigious recording studio.
Reporting to the Transfer & Copying Manager, you will be responsible for transferring audio to a digital file format via digital audio workstation from a variety of different sources.
- These will primarily be ¼" and ½" analogue tape but will also include digital formats such as DAT and uMatic in order to preserve their audio content and metadata for future use and/or supply it to clients in a specified manner
- It is imperative the transfers must reproduce the original recorded audio as accurately as possible
The ideal candidate will:
- Be familiar with a DAW such as SADiE, plus a working knowledge of analogue and digital tape formats
- Have prior experience and thorough knowledge of using analogue tape machines is essential
- Be familiar with formats such as DAT, CDR, Sony 1630 uMatic and the relevant equipment used will be beneficial
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Tape Transfer Engineer opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.