Fantastic opportunity for a seriously organised Studio Lead to join a world leading Media Production team based in West London.
A very diverse role that includes developing relationships with senior stakeholders, being responsible for production strategies including video production, live broadcast and voice-over work for all in-house content and training. You'll be self-motivated, proactive and have meticulous attention to detail.
- In partnership with the Media Production team, determine the standard equipment setup and ensure each site maintains the standards set
- Maintain/upgrade equipment in all studios and order replacement/upgraded equipment as needed
- Maintain accurate records of broadcasts delivered inside of FarmersWife, including each studio occupied, equipment used and trainers engaged in the broadcast this also includes voiceover's
- Plan for all shoots including sourcing talent, crew and rental gear when needed
- Ensure the quality of broadcast output from region meets the standards set by the larger team
- Ensure the selected broadcast is edited and output through the appropriate transcoder service
- Maintain accurate records of all voice overs in FarmerWife including each studio occupied, the equipment used as well as trainers engaged in the voice over work
You'll have some of the following
- Knowledge of digital distribution and live broadcast processes
- Experience in daily and longer-term project planning
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Based in Stockley Park - please get in touch for any further info.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.