Handle Recruitment is working with an advertising agency based in East London to find a Studio Manager. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Studio Manager will be responsible for overseeing the project scheduling within the London office.
The key responsibilities are:
- Managing the scheduling of each project from briefing to completion, with a special focus on the finances of each project.
- Creating and implementing a daily workflow and project management processes to make for a smooth, efficient project life cycle.
- Reviewing daily workload schedules and providing assistance when further support is required by the creative team.
- Credit control - chasing payments, sending invoices and liaising with the company account.
- Managing the Studio Assistant - responsible for office administration and studio support.
- Keeping everyone up to date on a projects status - MD, clients and the team.
- Assessment and debrief management - discussing solutions to improve future project coordination.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level - preferably within area of Digital or Communications.
- Sufficient experience within a similar role or industry.
- Fun and dynamic but an assertive Studio Manager, who can find the winning balance.
- Committed and happy to develop within the realms of this role.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.