Studio Coordinator & PA - Brand Experience/Design
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a Studio Coordinator & PA to join a growing Brand Experience/Design company based in Clerkenwell.
This role is crucial to the smooth running of the studio and has three core functions: studio management and basic HR admin; social media/content creation; and light PA support to the Founder and Principal Designer.
Based out of cool, modern offices in Clerkenwell, you will work as part of a small, friendly, focused team. This role would suit a bright, ambitious and self-assured individual with excellent social and emotional intelligence; and the ability to read a room.
Key features include:
- Studio Management - covering reception, organising office supplies, managing office maintenance, maintaining office security, and ensuring all expenses are processed and passed on to the finance function
- Social Media/Digital Content Management - content management across Instagram and LinkedIn to increase following on social channels, updating content, raising brand awareness and online reputation and liaising with team leads to identify target audience
- Staff Culture - defining and sustaining the culture of the working environment and working with HR function to ensure company is compliant with GDPR
- PA Support - scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, diary management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role - ideally PA/EA, office management and social media
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Confident and engaging communication style whilst having the ability to work in a focused and calm environment
- Excellent IT skills
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Studio Coordinator/PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.