Studio Manager - Design/Innovation Agency
West End, London
Handle Recruitment presents an exciting opportunity for a Studio Manager to join a leading Design/Innovation Agency in their central London Head Office.
As the Studio Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth efficient running of the Studio; as well as the planning and day-to-day global workflow management. You'll work in partnership with the department heads to focus on improving the quality and delivery of work - and with the management of freelance resource as part of your remit, you will be constantly on the lookout for talented people so the business is never caught short.
This role would suit a proactive, forward thinking individual with the ability to remain level headed at all times. The type of person who understands that when things change, often at short notice, you remain calm and change with them. You'll also need to read situations quickly, spot potential problems and deal with them before they arise.
Key features include:
- Resource Scheduling and Studio Management - managing the resource schedule to keep the studio running, taking resource requests on board, ensuring the studio is kept presentable and functional and managing any changes and updates and informing team members of any project status updates or changes to briefs and deadlines
- Meeting Management - managing various weekly resource catch ups and leading weekly workflow review meetings with senior team
- Freelance - Working with head of department to manage freelance resource requirements, booking freelancers, building relationships with freelancers, raising POs and signing off freelance timesheets
- HR - Managing studio holiday system in line with the company's annual leave policy, managing the holiday admin and record sickness on the schedule
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience within a similar Studio Manager position
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Excellent communications skills, having the ability to listen, persuade, lead and ensure everyone is kept up to date
- A genuine interest and passion for people and building working relationships
The successful Studio Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Annual trips and away days
- Yoga and Film/Quiz nights in the office
- Summer hours and an early finish on Fridays
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Studio Manager position, please apply now.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.