Handle is working in partnership with a well-known PR and communications company, to help find a proactive and innovative Studio Manager to join them in their West London head office.
This is a newly created role, and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is self-motivating and is truly passionate about delivering quality production.
Working within a team of 4, and reporting directly into the Chief Creative Officer you would be responsible for leading and planning the company's in house studio and supporting the company's amazing and prestigious clients across the creative design and production space.
- Owning the product life-cycle from client brief to delivery
- Owning the sign-off process and ensuring that all work leaving the studio is approved by relevant stakeholders before releasing to clients
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders
- Mentoring and developing the studio team, as well as updating the COO as to daily updates on the creative capacity and output of the studio
- Instigate the creation of agency templates and standards for designs
- Growing the role to make it your own, such as implementing new and challenging processes to suit client's needs
- Fashion experience within a production house
- Project life-cycle experience
- Experience in managing budgets
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with time management software or other relevant systems
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritise work
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this fantastic PR and Communications Company as their new Studio Manager, then please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.