Studio Operations Administrator - Entertainment
West End, London
Rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Administrator to join the Studio Operations team at an established multinational entertainment brand.
As the Studio Operations Administrator, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the busy studio which includes setting up supplier contracts, managing PO's, ordering equipment and booking travel.
Based out of newly refurbished offices in the heart of the West End, you will work alongside a passionate and innovative team whose job it is to realise the full potential of the studio and create the best working environment and culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Legal and Finance teams to set up new suppliers, including NDA generation
- Managing invoicing for the studio and raising all purchase order requests (via SAP)
- Liaising with the Finance team to ensure invoices are processed and keeping on top of payment dates
- Booking and tracking domestic/international travel for team members attending external events
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong administrative background within a similar creative environment
- A full understanding of financial processes including invoices and tracking
- Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Experience using SAP, Concur and Excel
The successful Studio Operations Administrator will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexi hours
- Free onsite gym, subsidised canteen, discounts on products
If you're detail-orientated with good numerical skills and strong administration and organisation experience; and would be interested in finding out more about this fantastic Studio Operations Administrator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.