Performance Marketing - Subscriber Acquisition - Senior Manager
Media and Entertainment - ASAP Start - Rolling Contract
Handle are delighted to be working with one of the biggest players in media and entertainment, in search of a performance - marketing specialist in the launch of a new product and service.
This is a great opportunity to join a media giant on a temporary basis, you will need to be best in the business at performance marketing and have thorough experience in product launches across multi-markets.
- Work with acquisition and performance marketing teams to both define and execute a European Marketing strategy.
- Responsibility across various local markets, developing and executing plans across the key territories.
- Supporting each market on their requirements across creative, performance and localisation.
- Enable high performance acquisition activity in conjunction with the Global Performance Marketing and local teams.
You Will Have:
- Expert knowledge and experience in subscription products and delivering across high volume growth.
- Demonstrable experience in managing paid acquisition channels across a number of markets.
- Experience across key campaign management tools and platforms.
- Budget management experience, and exposure across performance marketing, acquisition channels, search, advertising and affiliates.
Please get in touch if you're interested - this is a unique opportunity and the chance to be part of something global! Please note this is a rolling contract.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.