One of the world's forefront business news and information organisations are looking to recruit experienced and motivated Subscriptions Sales Executives on a temporary basis to work on their market-leading financial publications. This opportunity would look to go permanent if successful within the temporary role.
Some of the responsibilities in this position include the following:
- Develop new customers for their principal publications
- Up-sell subscriptions
- Cross-sell across the portfolio to senior decision-makers within banks, governmental organisations, corporates, consultancies etc.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Organised with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable making multiple outbound calls per day to new/existing clients
- Confidently up-/cross-selling and striving to achieve weekly/monthly sales targets
If you feel like your experience is a good match for these Subscriptions Sales Executive positions then please apply today. Please note that these roles are due to start immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.